You can customise your iCompleat solution with your own branding to give it a slick and professional appearance.
This includes uploading your own company logo to appear on the homepage, adding splash images to your login page, applying your brand colours, and adding your contact information so that your clients always know how to get in touch with you for support.
To customise your iCompleat solution with your own branding, go to Co-branding setup on your iCompleat homepage.
Adding your company logo
You can upload your company logo to appear in place of the iCompleat logo throughout the system.
Your company logo's maximum dimensions should be 250 x 60px, and the maximum file size you can upload is 300KB.
Follow these steps to add your company logo.
- Next to Your company logo, select Upload.
- Find your logo file in your file browser, and select Open.
- When your logo has successfull uploaded, a thumbnail of it appears next to Your company logo, and it's visible in the top-left corner of iCompleat.
Changing your accent colour
Your accent colour will appear in certain parts of iCompleat, including the support page and your login page (unless you upload some splash images).
Follow these steps to change your accent colour.
- Next to Your accent colour, select Change.
- Select a colour from the accent colour drop-down, or enter the hex code of your brand colour.
Then, select Save.
- Your accent colour is successfully added to your system, and is displayed next to Your accent colour.
Changing your splash images
Your splash images appear on your login page. They're a great way to show the personality behind your brand. You can add more than one splash page so that iCompleat rotates between them each time you log in.
The recommended dimensions for your splash image are 1920 x 1080px, and the maximum file size is 300KB.
The rightmost 300px or so will be covered by the login panel.
Follow these steps to upload your splash images.
- Next to Your splash images, select Upload.
- Find your splash image file in your file exporer, and select Open.
- When your splash image is successfully uploaded, a thumbnail of it appears next to Your splash image, and you'll see it on your login page the next time you log in.
- (Optional) Select Upload again to add more splash images.
The system will rotate between your splash images each time you log in.
Adding a favicon
Your favicon is a small icon that appears in your browser tab when iCompleat is open. It's usually your company logo, or another small element from your branding.
The maximum dimensions for your favicon image are 256 x 256px, and the maximum size is 300kb. The image must be a .ico file.
Follow these steps to add your favicon.
- Next to Your favicon, select Upload.
- Find your favicon file using your file browser, and select Open.
- When your favicon has successfull uploaded, a thumbnail of it appears next to Your favicon, and it's visible in your browser tab in the top-left.
Adding your support contact information
You can add your support contact information so that clients know how to get in touch with you when they need support. Your support contact information will be accessible through the resource centre in the bottom-right of your clients' homepage.
Simply enter your Phone contact number, and/or Email address, and then select Update.
You can edit your support contact information at any time if you need to.